08 May, 2019

Button Hole Elastic

This stuff is brilliant!

Losing weight means my trousers no longer fit on the waist. Well, they're a bit baggy all over, but it's the waist that really matters. If the waist is too, too big, then you no longer are wearing trousers, but ankle warmers instead.

My newest trousers, the grey ones, have become too loose around the waist, that is, until this morning. Now, with the help of two buttons, and bit of button hole elastic, the waist of the trousers sits on my waist. No longer are they merely resting on the hips.  

They are still a smidge snug on my calves though, and upping my cycling, walking and swimming this month isn't going to do a lot to help with this situation. I need to make some summer trousers, ones which will gently drape over my calves.

No comments:

Post a Comment