30 May, 2019

It's Such a Perfect Day

A youtuber mentioned 36 Questions - How to Fall In Love - 36 questions you can ask someone if you want to fall in love, or make your love even stronger). They start out very simply, but the fourth question had me pondering for quite some time, "What would constitute a perfect day for you?"

Thinking about what would be a perfect day is making me rather happy. I'm picking and choosing elements, doubling back, making substitutions, and having a lovely time.

So far, my day has reached breakfast time. It starts with being woken up by the sun streaming into my bedroom, and then very quickly this transitions into snuggles and hugs with the Beloved. After a decent period of time, Ava would transform the snuggles into a dogpile. 

This is the point in my cogitations when the Beloved entered the room with a pot of tea. We started  discussing the questions, and had a lot of fun doing so. We have decided to take one question each day, discuss it, and then I'll blog about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment