28 December, 2012

Rubik's Cube and Cold Sheeping

One of the good things about the Rubik's Cube tissue box holder is that it is using up some of my stash of yarn.  Work is coming on a-pace now.  However, I don't have a suitable green yarn.  It will now need to be set aside until tomorrow when I can get to Joan's of Onchan to buy new yarn.

Over the last few years I have tried to decrease my stash of yarn, but quite frankly, it doesn't appear to be working too well.  One possible way of going about it is to 'cold sheep'.  This is a semi-humorous take on 'cold turkey'; the person with the yarn problem simply stops buying yarn.  

Can I discipline myself in the ways of stash reduction, or is it really time to go 'cold sheep'?    Perhaps I need to give serious consideration to including yarn-based craft supplies in my New Year's Resolutions.  Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment