01 June, 2020

June Goals


1. Finish or donate 12 balls of yarn
2. Bring the Temperature Blanket up to date
3. Avoid impulse buys

----

The three balls of yarn bought last month were impulse buys. I don't have projects in mind for them, and I'm going to return them to the shop, and instead take some chunky yarns. These will go, along with a bag of chunky yarns I was give, to a woman teaches crochet in prison. She was in the shop today, and was utterly delighted when I said I had yarn for her to use in the prison. An additional two balls of yarn are coming from my stash. This takes me to 5 balls donated. 3 were used up.

When I forgot to take my blanket in to work I picked up a hook and new yarn. The result was My Little Octopus. It took way, way long than I anticipate, and so the Temperature Blanket is not up to date. It's two months behind. But, it does mean a third of it has been completed, and in 10 weeks. The blanket will be finished at the New Year.

The impulse buys have been very few, and this makes me happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment