28 November, 2019

Best Night's Sleep in Weeks!

I was so elated, relieved and excited last night when the Christmas Tree for Refugees was completed. So many emotions! And last night, I had my best night's sleep in weeks. 

There have been multiple times when I've been sleeping, and have suddenly sat bolt upright saying things like "Oh bugger!" I was fearful I had forgotten things I had promised to do, and everything was weighing me down, causing some panic.

My stress levels were climbing and climbing. But when the green squares were attached on Tuesday evening things calmed right down. And then last night when the last winter woolly was placed on the tree. my heart sang. My heart sang, my heart whooped, my heart giggled and squealed.

On the way back from the airport, we stopped off to buy ice cream. It was a reward for a task done well. 

By 11am, I was in bed, and I slept the sleep of the just right through to 6.45. It was glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment