28 August, 2019

New Watch

Telling the time at work has been difficult. When I worked in an Administrator I placed a clock on the wall of my office. As I was using a computer most of the time, my eyes could scoot down to the bottom right of the screen to see the time. At home, I'm normally in the sitting room, with a nice large wall clock, or near my computer or phone.

At work, it's different. There's a clock in the office, but I don't like popping the office just to see the time. I tried carrying my phone with me, but it is quite heavy, and women's clothing does not have many pockets of a suitable size for carrying phones. I'm going to be making some new clothes and will address the pocket situation, but for now, I have a new watch.

It's probably about 20 years since I last wore a watch. The leather is stiff and creaky, and it feels weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment