18 February, 2020

Six Things To Do Before Bed

Whilst pootling about on Pinterest I cam across a link to "Six Things To Do Before Bed". I was annoyed by all the advertising, but thought the six things were rather useful. In my annoyance, I don't think to save it. 

I've remembered to put on a load of washing, wash the dishes, wiped down the counters, and deal with the post. My bed was already made. And, I've no idea what the last thing thing was. ... Oh! Clean an area of the house. I remembered them all.

Making my bed is part of my morning routine, so it doesn't really belong in the list. I'm going to leave off 'clean an area of the house' until March, just to ease myself into this. Work lunches and clothes sound like more fundemental things to get right.

1. wash clothes 
2. wash dishes
3. wipe down kitchen counters
4. deal with post
5. check on lunches for work
6. check bag and lay out clothes for tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment