11 January, 2020

To Do - Ta Da! Today


I fear my body is battling with the nasties The Offspring is just recovering from. There's brain fog, tiredness, a little bit of a scratchy throat, and a deep, deep desire to curl into a ball and hibernate. Yesterday, I had two naps. Today, I'm aiming for one, and also getting some stuff done. There's no chance of that happening without a list or two. I tried going listless yesterday, but well, I was listless and nothing much got done until I started getting cranky.

To Do
put away decorations
tidy my corner of the sitting room
make dinner

Ta Da!
finish hat
take down Christmas tree
wash and dry a load of laundry
wash and dry a second load of laundry

His Loveliness made dinner instead, and I washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen. This left me unable/unwilling to tidy the sitting room, nor put away Christmas decorations. Ah well, this gives me something to make a start on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment