26 January, 2020

Good Intentions


It had been my intention to blog every day, and make it an interesting read. It seemed appropriate to restart thing habit on the 1st of January. And, well, as the saying I've never heard before goes, "Good intentions are not enough. They've never put an onion in the soup yet."

My soup is distinctly lacking in onions! and it definitely needs them.

I liked the idea of restarting on the first day of a new year, the first day of a new decade, but I was busy. Then I was busy again, and again. Next came some illness, followed by busyness. 

Earlier today I was thinking about writing a heap of blog posts and backdating them. But how about I don't? This blog is primarily been written for my benefit. What benefit would I achieve through back filling posts. Nope. Today is a new day, and today get's a new blog post!




No comments:

Post a Comment