01 January, 2015

Welcome to 2015

A very warm welcome to 2015.


There have been many changes in my life of late, but the great majority of them have been tiny, incremental changes.  They have lead me to a happier, healthier me, and I so want this to continue.

This year I have made a few New Year's Resolutions.  The first is to re-learn French and the second is to be healthier in 2015 than I was in 2014.  

There's also a 'cold sheep' challenge - I will not be buying any more yarn until Easter.  I wanted to say 'this year', but that seems to be far to big a challenge.  I know I can last until Easter, and then, I hope I will be able to continue it on until the summer.  There are two exceptions to the 'no new yarn' rules.  The first is that if I need more yarn to complete the sweater I am making for my daughter, I will buy it.  The second is that yarn can be bought for commissions.


The last resolution is to have a 'dry January.  This challenge was orginally not to drink any alcohol during the first month of the year.  That is no challenge to me at all as I don't drink alcohol.  However, my consumption of Coke has increased greatly over the last couple of months.  My version of 'dry' means 'No Coke'.

And with that, I'm off to do a bit of cycling. My health has improved year on year these last couple of years, and I want it to continue!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment