06 January, 2015

Day 6 and going strong!

My health isn't the best at the moment, and I'm very tired a great deal of the time.  However, I'm still 'dry' - no Coke has passed by lips since the turn of the year, and I managed to avoid yarn shops.

French learning has taken a bit of a back seat whilst I am unwell, but as this is a year long goal, I don't feel I have to be doing it each and every day. 

Today is the day we started taking down our Christmas tree and decorations.  It's also the day when I start putting the sitting room to rights again.  

I've tried to be sensible and tackle jobs that are achievable within my limited means to expend energy.  It's good being able to get one area done, and know there will be time (and energy) tomorrow to expand the area of 'domination'.  My  plan is to get one area into the state it should be, and each day expand a little whilst maintaining what has already been done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment