01 January, 2024

Another Rotation Around the Sun


A while back, I decided to write every day for 100 days. This worked, but it was such a bind I very quickly fell out of love with blogging and writing.


This year, I'd like to do more blogging, but I shan't be putting pressure on myself to write every day, nor about any particular subject. If it happens, it happens. When it happens, it happens.

As for New Year Resolutions, I have none. However, there are a few goals:

  • Duolingo -  I'd like to continue, and learn more
  • Crafting - the last 6 items made were for other people. I plan to make more items for myself
  • Food - in 2021, I started learning to cook vegan food. A number of those recipes have made it into our meal rotations. This year, I want to learn to cook more vegan dishes
  • Street Walkers - the Beloved and I are going to walk all of the streets of our home town. It might not all be accomplished this year, but we're making a good start.
  • Cycling - my back loves it when I cycle regularly. It keeps it nice and loose, free of grumbles and pain. This year, I shall cycle on a more regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment