15 August, 2012

A Day Off

Today is my day off.  I so enjoy having a day off in the middle of the week.  Whilst others are at work and school, I can be pottering around the house, attending to some of the little things, and also doing some things just for me.  It is quite blissful.

So far today, I have

  • made the bed
  • emptied the suitcase from our holiday
  • put on a load of laundry
  • put away clean clothing
  • done some weeding - it is amazing how things grow in two weeks when there is alternating sunshine and rain!
  • played a computer game
  • worked on a cardigan for a friend's little girl
In my future, there will also be:
  • more laundry
  • making a lovely dinner
  • tidying, clean and decluttering the sitting room
  • more knitting
  • a bit of patchwork
  • a cycle ride
  • an evening walk
I feel happy and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment