04 April, 2019

Fabric Gift Bags for Lilo and Stitch


At Christmas, Stitch was admiring the fabric gift bags I had made. She loved how easy they were to use, and that they were reusable, unlike wrapping paper. The question was asked, "Would you like some?" Her eyes light up and some emphatic head nodding commenced. 

Two weeks ago at Quilting Guild, I picked up a bit over a metre of red and also of green. The red fabric has enough for 4 smaller bags, and 2 larger ones. I'll make the same from the green. The red fabric isn't a Christmas one. The green one has leaping white stags on it. I'll also use up the scraps from their Christmas stockings to make some other bags for them.

As Stitch's birthday is coming up soon, I decided to make the first of the bags. This will enable Lilo to wrap her birthday gifts in the bags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment