03 October, 2014

Monthly Goals - October

I didn't meet many goals for September, although I did manage to accomplish a number of other things.  Some of these things included keeping up with the Mini-Challenges, re-starting at choir, going to the Embroiders' Guild, starting the renovation of the dining room, significant tidy up of daughter's room and a general improvement in my health and stamina.

This month, my goals are going to be kept to a minimum, and there will be a 'It would be nice to do'.  

Craft:
  • finish the knitted jacket
  • finish the sunflower quilt
  • paint the duvet cover
  • make progress in the dining room
  • keep going out and meeting people
That's my list of things I want to achieve this month.

It would be nice to:
  • knit some hats from stash
  • start a Christmas quilt
  • empty the laundry basket
  • keep up with a daily exercise program - at the moment it is 10 minute on the bike, 10 weighted lifts whilst lying down, 10 standing lifts and a daily incrementing number of full squats.  
It was lovely last Sunday when an older friend saw me sink to my knees to pick up something, and then just rise again.  Straight down, straight up.  She was amazed by it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment