05 January, 2013

Crafting Materials Bought in 2013

I have a lot of craft materials, and my desire is to reduce the materials in increase the number of finished objects. 

For the last few years I have been taking part in "52 in 52" - producing 52 items in 52 weeks.  I lost track last year of the projects I had finished, but the year before, I managed it.  This was largely due to a month of knitting baby and children's hats; it really pushed my total up.

My current plan is to keep a record of the materials (and their cost) coming into the house, as well as recording the finished items.

The totals so far are:
2 finished items, a fake beard and a Rubik's Cube tissue box cover
£3.20 on more plastic canvas (this will become the front of a TARDIS tissue box cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment