30 January, 2017

15 Minute Declutter: Bedside Table and Top of Blanket Box



Here's where I totally go off-piste.  I've run out of January Challenges, and there's only one February Challenge for me, decluttering the last couple of drawers in the kitchen. The listed challenges are things I have already done, systems already in place (recycling, menus and shopping list), or couponing - something that just isn't a part of my culture. 

So, I'm casting my eye around the house deciding on areas in need of urgent attention.  My bedroom falls into this category.  There's piles of stuff.  It really is a dumping ground.  January has been kitchen month, February is going to be bedroom month.

Today's tenative steps into the bedroom are decluttering the bedside table (actually a little chest of drawers), and the top of the blanket box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment